I had a great day at the G'rents. I surprised Grandma in a big way! She left me on the far side of the living room and went into the kitchen so she could rinse some dishes or something. She was standing in front of the sink, and when she looked up, lo and behold, I was standing in the Dinette!!! I had walked a really long way, all on my own!!
My cousins Chris and Austin had an All-Star game today at 6 PM. I went with the g'rents to cheer them on. Mommy and Daddy came as well. It was neat to watch them, but unfortunately they lost. Oh well. I hope to see some games next season. It was neat they both made it onto the All-Star team (so did my cousins Matt and Brad)
Mommy discovered tonight that I have another tooth popping through!! That explains why I have gnawed my fingers raw on the right side!
Hopefully now that it's come through I will be a little less fussy... until the next teeth decide to show up, that is!!
Peace Out!
Katie
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment